Oct 9, 2010
Roast Pork Cajun Style | Country Cooking Recipes
3 tbsp Paprika
1 tbsp Garlic Powder
2 teasp Dried Oregano
1/2 teasp Cayenne Pepper
2 teasp Dried Thyme
1/2 teasp Black Pepper
1/2 teasp Ground Cumin
1/4 teasp Nutmeg
1 2lb Roasting Pork Loin
1. Preheat the oven to 170C, 325F.
2. In a small bowl, combine all seasonings and mix until thoroughly
3. Sprinkle over all the surfaces of the joint, rubbing in well.
4. Place the pork in a shallow roasting tin and roast for 1 hour or
until cooked through.
5. Remove from oven, and to allow to rest for 10 minutes before
Country Cooking Recipes