Aug 8, 2012
Millionaire' s Cake Recipe
list of 6 items
1 box yellow cake mix
1 small package of instant pudding (pineapple or vanilla)
1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
1 can (22-ounce) crushed pineapple
1 large (16-ounce) container Cool Whip
nuts, cherries or coconut, for topping
1. Bake 1/2 of the cake (according to cake mix box instructions) in a 9 x 13-inch pan. You can either make the whole cake and use the other half for cupcakes,
or you can make the whole cake mix recipe and then double the other ingredients in this recipe.
2. Prepare pudding as directed on package, beating in the softened cream cheese until well blended. Spread over cake.
3. Drain pineapple and squeeze out excess juice. Distribute over pudding mixture.
4. Spread Cool Whip over cake.
5. Decorate with nuts, cherries or toasted coconut.
6. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Betty Crocker Lemonade Party Cake Recipe
Betty Crocker SuperMoist Lemon Cake Mix
1 6-ounce can
frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
soft whipped fluffy white or fluffy lemon ready-to-spread frosting
yellow colored sugar
1. Bake cake as directed on package for 13x9-inch pan.
2. Cool 15 minutes.
3. Mix lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar.
4. Poke long-tined fork into top of warm cake every 1/2 inch, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
5. Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake.
6. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
7. Spread frosting over top of cake
8. Sprinkle with sugar.
9. Cover loosely and refrigerate any remaining cake.