Betty Crocker Lemonade Party Cake Recipe
Betty Crocker SuperMoist Lemon Cake Mix
1 6-ounce can
frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
soft whipped fluffy white or fluffy lemon ready-to-spread frosting
yellow colored sugar
1. Bake cake as directed on package for 13x9-inch pan.
2. Cool 15 minutes.
3. Mix lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar.
4. Poke long-tined fork into top of warm cake every 1/2 inch, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
5. Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake.
6. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
7. Spread frosting over top of cake
8. Sprinkle with sugar.
9. Cover loosely and refrigerate any remaining cake.