Teriyaki Pork Ribs
|Before Cutting Into Bite Size Pieces|
- 5 min
- total time 7 hr 5 min
- ingredients 6
- servings 2
- 3/4 to 1 lb boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup teriyaki baste and glaze
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce or ketchup
- 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves
1 Spray 1 - 1 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Trim fat from ribs, and cut in half to fit slow cooker. Sprinkle ribs with garlic-pepper blend and ginger; place in slow cooker.
2 In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
3 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
4 Remove ribs from slow cooker. Skim off and discard fat from surface of liquid in slow cooker. Stir mixture well; serve with ribs.
If you've purchased country-style ribs with bones (instead of boneless), you'll need 1 to 1 1/4 lb to make this dish. Cut them into sections to fit in the slow cooker.