* 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
* 2 tablespoons minced chives
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 teaspoons celery salt
* 2 teaspoons paprika
* 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1 small garlic clove, minced
* 1-1/4 cups seasoned bread crumbs
* 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2 to 3 pounds), cut up and skin removed
* 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
* In a shallow bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place bread
crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Coat chicken with sour cream mixture, then
coat with bread crumbs.
* Arrange chicken on a rack in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Drizzle with butter; bake
15-20 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.