- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Combine the 1/2 cup of warm milk, salt, sugar, yeast, egg, shortening and flour and knead.
- Roll out into a 12"x7" rectangle.
- Combine butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, powdered sugar, and the 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Spread the dough rectangle with half the mixture.
- Roll up the long way and cut 12 rolls.
- Place in a 9" round pan.
- Let rise 25-30 minutes.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 400F degrees.
- While still warm, frost with the other half of the cinnamon mixture.