South West Beef & Rice Skillet
* 1 lb lean ground beef
* 1 cup water
* 1/2 cup salsa (use your favorite or make your own)
* 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
* 1 1/2 cups quick cooking rice
* 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
* 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
* 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed & drained
* salt and black pepper to taste
1. Brown beef in large heavy skillet.
2. Add water, salsa and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil.
3. Stir in rice, corn, bell pepper and beans. Bring heat down to low, cover and
simmer for 10-15 minutes - until rice is cooked