Potato Salad with Corned Beef
* 2 Pounds red-skinned potatoes,1/2 in. pieces
* 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
* 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
* 1 1/2 cups diced cooked corned beef
* 1 cup chopped green onions
* 1 cup chopped celery
* 4-6 tablespoons mayonnaise
* 3 hard-boiled eggs, cut in quarters
* Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, approx. 10
min. Drain and cool.
* Mix potatoes, relish, vinegar, and celery seeds, and toss.
* Mix in rest of ingredients except egg.
* Add only enough mayonnaise to bind ingredients.
* Garnish with egg and serve. Serves 6 to 8.