Stuffed Filet -
* 5 Flounder, Lemon Sole,or any large boneless filet.
* 3/4 lb med shrimp, shelled and divined,cut in half.
* 3 medium shallots or 1 medium onion.
* 3 cups celery, medium dice.
* 2 cups fresh mushroom diced.
* 1 1/2 cups carrot shredded.
* 1 small clove garlic.
* 1/2 stick butter
* heavy cream to cover all
* bread crumbs
* Old Bay Seasoning
* Salt and lemon pepper(if available, if not use regular). fresh
* Saute garlic, onion, celery until just softened
* add mushroom and carrot do the same
* add shrimp until just cooked
* cover w/heavy cream and bring to a boil then take off heat.
* Fold in bread crumbs to gain desired texture(small amount at a
* Place fillets on a greased baking dish w/a large amount of the
mix on 1 side and fold other side over itself.
* Secure w/ toothpick w/ lemon sliced and parsley on top.
* Season w/ Salt and pepper and Old Bay and cook in preheated oven
at 350-375 for 20 minutes or so or until fish is flaky.
* Serve w/ a wild rice pilaf,vegetable of choice and nice warm