1 lb Fresh orange roughy; or
1/4 c All-purpose flour
1/4 ts Salt
1/4 ts Lemon pepper
1 Egg white
1/4 c Dry bread crumbs
1/4 c Cornmeal
1 1/2 ts Grated lemon peel
1/2 ts Basil
1. Cut fish into serving-size pieces. In a shallow dish combine flour, salt and lemon pepper and set aside.
2. Beat egg white until frothy and set aside. Combine bread crumbs, cornmeal, lemon peel and basil.
3. Dip one side only of fish fillets into flour mixture, shaking off excess. Dip into egg white, then coat with bread crumbs.
4. Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place fillets in baking pan coating side up, tucking under any thin edges.
5. Bake in a 450 degree oven 6 - 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.