2-4 Large ripe tomatoes depending on size of batch you are making, if I am making a batch just for our family I use 2, if for a party I use 4
1-4 Jalapenos depending on how spicy you want it and size of batch you are making, for our family I usually just add 2
1-2 banana peppers
other peppers to taste (tobasco, etc depending on how spicy you want it)
1 bunch cilantro
1/2 large yellow onion
1 bunch green onions
1/4 clove garlic
1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
1-2 cups tomato juice again depends on how much you are making.
1. Wash and Cut large tomatoes into quarters and place in food processor
2. Wash and Cut out the stems and seeds on peppers, then cut into halves and place in food processor
3. Wash and cut stems off of cilantro and place in food processor
4. Quick pulse food processor for about 30 seconds
5. Wash, peel, and cut into quarters yellow onion, place about 1/2 into food processor, quick pulse food processor
6. Wash, peel garlic and place in food processor
7. Wash, cut off roots of green onion, cut into 1/2 and place in food processor
8. Quick pulse food processor
9. Add tomato juice and mix, I usually just add enough to make the salsa have "juice"
10. Add salt to taste.
Refrigerate (if you can, normally my family starts to eat it right away) and serve with tortilla chips.